While teaching preschool children in Nieu Bethesda - a small village in the eastern cape of South Africa - the local teachers gave me the nickname of Thembeka. In the South African dialect, Xhosa, Thembeka (tem-bek-uh) means "trust on you." I hold the name and the meaning close, in my work as a doula and throughout my life...

Check out my website for upcoming Healthy Childbirth Classes through BellyWise.

Friday, September 30, 2011

Costume Swap in Swarthmore

I will be one of the local, green vendors at the following event. Come out and join us Friday, October 7th for what looks like an entertaining evening! Details below... 
The Swarthmore Community Center is located at 715 Harvard Ave. Swarthmore, PA 19081. 
Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions.

No comments:

Post a Comment